|Estimated Shipping:||$0.00 USD|
|Estimated Total:||$0.00 USD|
Item Added To Cart
Email a Friend
Gift Purchase Info
Product Purchase Info
What does it mean to become a Parelli Member?
Real Support. Real Suggestions. Real Progress. Everyday.
The Parelli Program is underpinned by a robust subscription based training support system. If you want to achieve measurable and sustained improvement in your horsemanship skills, consider a Parelli Membership Plan a pre-requisite to that progress.
Tested and Proven as the #1 Horse Training Program Worldwide
Hundreds of thousands of horseowners have transformed their relationships and results with their horses thanks to the Parelli Program. Simply put, the Parelli Program works. We encourage you to ask any Parelli student for their honest and unvarnished opinion of our program and decide for yourself.
What Does a Digital Membership Include?
• Access to the all new ParelliConnect.com social networking and learning support site.
• FREE streaming access to Level 1 of the Parelli Program from your computer or mobile device.
• 25% discount on all Parelli products, members-only specials
• Special ticket pricing for events.
• SAVVY and BENEFACTOR Member Levels contain additional benefits including home delivery of members-only magazines, DVDs, audio cd’s and more.
What Does a Digital Membership Cost?
We are so confident that the Parelli Program will work for you and your horse, you will receive your first 30 days as a Member of the Parelli Program ABSOLUTELY FREE. Plus, you’ll have access to over $1,000 in video content, including complete, unrestricted streaming access to the Parelli Level 1 Educational Program. After your trial is over, monthly membership starts as low as $9.95 USD per month.
Join Pat & Linda as they take you on a trail ride through the stunning Colorado wilderness. You’ll learn directly from Pat and Linda all that you need to know before you set out on the trail, then how to put your newfound skills to use on the spot when you need them most. Hit The Trail is full of practical tips for trail riding that will appeal to riders of all levels.
DVD covers trailering, trail etiquette, natural obstacles, essential groundwork, in saddle preparation, water crossings, spooky situations, gear selection and more.
Runtime: 4 hours, 30 minutes.
Multi-Language. Includes captions in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish
Also available on BluRay.
|Hit The Trail Segments include:
• Preparing At Home
• Knot Tying
• Tacking Up
• Preflight Checks
• Natural Obstacles
• Water Crossings
• Essential Groundwork
• Despooking Exercises
• Bend to a Stop
• Follow the Rail
• Passing Horses
• Beep Beep Game
• Q & A with Pat and Linda
- I couldn't WAIT to tell you this... I did the "formerly" unimagineable yesterday. I trailered my mare and went trail riding with friends yesterday, TOTALLY stress free. When I started Parelli, that used to be my ULTIMATE goal. I have new, higher goals now but it just hit me when Missy and I were having such a great time yesterday. This used to be my goal... To be able to take my horse where I wanted to go and ride with friends in places I've never been. It was like that all day, trailer loading - no issues, going to someplace totally new - no issues, trail riding for 2+ hours - no issues. And "no issues" isn't giving it credit, my mare was happy, calm and super confident the entire time. And not to sound OCD but I even counted how many times I had to use my reins = 4 times. We all had a GREAT time. I expected to have a great time actually but gosh it's nice when my reality matches my attitude! I am so thankful to you, to Pat, to Jesse Peters, to MY HORSE who has taught me SOOO much. I'm humbled and grateful to you all for being such excellent teachers. I rode with the eagles yesterday.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Teresa and Missy (THE BEST HORSE ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!)
Write a Review